Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bodie, Bodie, Bodie......

So, I took these pictures of Bodie because, at first, I thought it was funny.

He was eating dinner and was the last one at the table. Harlee and I were in my bedroom talking. Bodie didn't want to be left behind and so he crammed the rest of his taco in his mouth and came in the bedroom with us. I told him that what he did was gross and that he needed to go in the kitchen until he was done chewing and swallowing. I took the pics and then it all went south. He decided that if he drank while he chewed it would help.......not so. He kept leaking food out every time he took a drink. So, I took his drink away and told him to hurry up and chew and swallow. Of coarse, this made him cry. Which made him open his mouth and then....no he didn't throw up, he just decided he would spit his food out all over the counter. GROSS!!! I was livid!! Grrrr!!!



2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

What a character! It was fun hanging out with you this week. Thanks for letting me come.

Amber! said...

Been there, done that! It is GROSS. It must be a boy thing...