Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boating Trip

We went to Jensens Grove today for Travis' Dads Birthday. We went swimming and boating and ate food. It was a fun time. Travis did a little wake boarding. His cousin, Jerry, was there with his boat too. So Travis tried both boats out. It was a lot of fun.










The kids just love to play in the boat. Bodie loves to be in charge of the wheel and Harlee is so good at running the flag.










I say the kids love to play and sit in the boat...........as long as it doesn't leave the driveway. Once we get in the water, Bodie is terrified and Harlee would just rather be playing on the beach in the sand.






Regardless, the kids still had a fun time and Trav and I played in the boat a little.

5 comments:

Yeehaw said...

Looks like all had a great time... I was rather disappointed when I showed up & the party was long gone... that's the story of my life it seems. :-)
Nice boat by the way.

Joanna said...

What all did you and Trav play in the boat, wait, nevermind, I don't want to know.

Rumel said...

Glad to see the Incredible is running like a champ

Kyle and Tiffany said...

It was good to see all of you at dad's party. I think Jax's mohawk looks great! Just don't let him have one on his wedding day. :)

Corinne said...

Looks like fun! I know we didn't spend near enough time on the boat this summer. Your kids are so cute! Jax has a cute mohowk. There is a family in my ward who let their little boys hair grow only on the top of his head, but it was super curly and long. DANG FUNNY!