Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Minnesota



Last Week I got to go to Minnesota and spend the week with my sister. We went to Mall of America and hung out at her place. Chad, My younger brother, just got off his mission and was there visiting too. It was a great time had by all. At Mall of America (MOA) there was Lego Land. They had all these figurines everywhere that were made completely out of Legos. It was real cool. They also had this Nascar shop with a full size race car. It was a lot of fun. I am glad that I was able to go

2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It looks great. Do you think Trav will come home with a full beard? Could be scary.

Yeehaw said...

So that Rhino is actually Legos?! Freaky! Who has the time for that!?