Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bodie and his endearing personality.

5 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey! Are you new to blogging? I love seeing pictures of Jax. He is growing so fast. I'll add you to my blogger friends if that's okay.

Yeehaw said...

"Pensive"? That's funny. Clancey watched the video over and over.
Welcome to blogging. :-)

Jen H. said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It will be so fun keeping in touch this way. You're kids are so cute!!! I emailed you an invite to view my blog. If you don't get it email me.

Stephanie said...

Hey so we are totally in whenever! You just let us know and we are game for anything. We had such a good time with Kyle and Tiffany - it would be so fun to hang out with everyone! You just let me know and we'll be there!

JC Photography said...

Hey I'm glad you like the pictures. My prices for prints are on my blog jcphotographystudio.blogspot.com I'll get you a cd of the pictures and then you can just email me which ones you want. Jax is SOOOOO cute. It was a blast! I would have taken them of all your kids - but there was too much playing to be done!